Monday, August 24, 2009

Here Goes Nothing

Coucou mes amis!  (That means hi y'all!)
My name is Julie. You may recognize me from such blogs as this one where I documented a trip to Italy with my mother or this one where my husband and I blogged about our trip to Argentina.

This new exciting blogtube is going to cover the little things I do to keep myself occupied and feel productive. RobiƱo (el husbando) came up with the name "Crafts and Noms". I think it's perfect. I like to make things out of yarn, fabric and occasionally hot glue. I enjoy cooking things like cakes and lasagna. I also like ordering pizza which we usually do on Wednesdays. And I run a ballet school so tutus might become a topic of discussion as they tend to take over my life at times (evil, evil tutus!). Oh, yes, and of course the dogs. Dogs will definitely be making appearances on this blog because, well, dogs are awesome. See? Here's one!









Pip the dog



 I'll probably throw in some random things too because this blog is going to be a catch-all for whatever the heck I want to put in it. I need a place I can put pictures of my little projects and have a record of everything.

Cause this time around, it's about ME! (I didn't really mean that, it just sounded good.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not going to write a long comment since this is a test. Three tries is a winner?

Anonymous said...

Ok, the test seems to have worked. I am glad I am the first comentator. As I was saying in my previous attempts, congratulations on this new venture. I am glad you are doing this since Mom in Ohio has one more way to keep in touch with what you are doing and also to see pictures of dogface, Pip on the Blog. So keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

Father Anon (in OH) says:

"Go for it!"

-- tell Pip that he needs to relax

jules said...

Aw thanks, guys. You are the best!

Post a Comment